i’m not sure if my body can handle much more of this “getting out of bed” nonsense
1. What have you always wanted to do?
I have always wanted to start a really rad punk band (legitimate burn-the-neighborhood-down punk, not the new fake shit).
2. What about your favorite musical genre makes it your favorite?
I really can’t pick a favorite genre…but my heart will always be with hardcore music. And when I say hardcore, I mean hard-fucking-core. It’s just, something about it makes adrenaline course through my veins, my heart pound, and fills me with complete physical and mental euphoria.
3. How do you feel about snow?
4. If you have a pet, what is the most annoying thing and the cutest thing that it does?
The most annoying thing my cat does is run outside when we open the door. And the cutest thing is literally everything…he is my pride and joy; I could never love anything more than him.
5. What’s the most recent unlikely thing that you’ve witnessed?
I’m not even going to go there.
6. What’s your favorite movie genre?
Is anything with David Bowie an acceptable answer?
7. What’s the most exotic food you’ve eaten?
Um…bear? Cow tongue? A gyro? None of these really count. Oops.
8. What has most recently made you laugh yourself to tears?
Being with Lea and Erin today. I love those girls so much.
9. Have you ever gone out of your way to make things difficult for someone you dislike?
Saying “yes” in an understatement. When I dislike someone, I become the queen cunt.
10. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday afternoon?
Sleep, read fanfiction, drink my body weight in coffee, listen to my dumb ass music.
11. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
To California because I want to meet Ryan Ross.
Ha, I’m not tagging or continuing this because I’m fucking lazy.
Moral of the story?
Don’t be a fat phobic, fat shaming piece of shit, because your face will get torn off and you’ll get yourself dead. (⊙‿⊙✿)
half of me wants to be a really physically active person but the other half of me is like “nah son” and how can I argue with that